WCRM brings its clients the expertise of nearly 36 years successfully completing archaeological projects across the West. Since our founding, we have completed more than 2,500 cultural resources projects of all types and scales. These projects have been undertaken to assist our clients in compliance with numerous federal, state, tribal, and local laws and implementing regulations.
Examples of cultural resource work include:
- File searches and literature reviews
- Class I-III and Phase I Archaeological inventory
- Archaeological sensitivity assessments
- NRHP eligibility testing
- Management plans
- Archaeological mitigation/data recovery
- Construction monitoring
- Predictive modeling
- Public involvement
- Agency coordination (including ACHP)
- ARPA Training & Archaeological Damage Assessment
These efforts have been completed for a diverse array of clients in all major market sectors. With experience completing projects ranging from simple file searches to large, multi-year treatment and mitigation efforts, a staff of more than 50 professionals, and four offices across the West, WCRM is always prepared to offer our clients small business responsiveness and a large business' ability to tackle even the most complicated of services.